“Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” Richard Steele
“Books had instant replay long before televised sports.” Bern Williams
Michelle Hallihan, District Librarian
Colleen Lenz, Library Aide
- Library Hours are M-F 7:55-2:25
- Students attend the library once per week with their reading class.
- Students must have their school ID to check out books.
- Students are allowed to check out up to 3 books at a time.
- Check out length is 10 school days (excludes weekends and holiday schedule)
- Fines are .10 per day per item (excluding non school days)
- Students will be reminded of overdue books and existing fines.
- Once $1.00 in fines is accumulated, a student’s account is suspended. The student may not check out a book until the fines are paid.
- In the event that a student loses a book, he/she will receive a letter informing him/her of the cost to replace the book as well as a $2.00 processing fee.