What is Preschool for All?
- Preschool for All is a high quality at-risk prekindergarten program funded by the State of Illinois.
- Preschool for All brings together qualified staff, research-based curriculum, and parent involvement to help prepare children for success in school.
- There is no cost to parents for Manhattan SD 114 Preschool for All programs.
- Preschool for All is Illinois’ promise to enhance the development of at-risk three and four year-olds, providing high quality programming and early learning experiences needed to succeed in school.
Can my child participate in the Preschool for All program?
- If you are interested in your child's eligibility and more information regarding the Preschool for All program, please complete the Preschool for All Interest Form.
- School district personnel will contact those that have completed the form to begin the eligibility and enrollment process.